Sunday, May 29, 2011

*GRUMBLE*

So I went out for my 6.1 mile walk today. Well, that failed. I didn't even get 1.5 miles into it before my knee and hip decided to tighten up like I have been struggling with. Very frustrating. Luckily, I hadn't gone past the point of no return where most of my bail points are behind me. So I had to cut my walk short. I only managed 2.20 miles and of course my pace sucked. I kept around a 15 minute pace for the first mile and then had to slow down or risk being in excruciating pain by the time I got home. Oh well. I can't try again tomorrow but I can try again for distance next Saturday. Do it when Mike is home and bring my phone just in case. Perhaps some preemptive pain killers next time. I might try to go back out for a bit more if my hip and knee relax later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment