Friday, July 15, 2011

Another workout

I was supposed to do a 6 mile workout today. But the boy was very warm in bed and I was working hard to convince him to stay home. So it got too late. That and I tweaked my neck working out yesterday. It was still sore this morning and I would hate to be out on my 6 mile circuit and tweak my neck more. So I decided to stay in and do an intense EA Active workout. I did a core workout and it was crazy. Then I found probably the best workout ever on EA active. I may have to do it every day. It is a Limber up workout. All warm up and cool down exercises. Very refreshing. So I may do that everyday or even twice a day. Just to keep limber as I have issues with tight muscles.

I highly recommend EA Sports Active 2. I just wish they had an EA Sports Active Yoga and Pilates that used the leg and arm sensors. All the Yoga and Pilates games I found use the Wii motion and/or the Wii fit board. I don't want to do yoga moves on the Wii fit board. After years of doing them on a flat wood floor I just can't do them as well on the fit board. It also focuses more on keeping a specific line of balance and not so much on grounding, breathing, stretching and relaxation. Not the kind of yoga I love. Please...please...please EA Active make a yoga and Pilates game that is focused on being limbered, relaxed and grounded. I swear I would use that one every evening and alternate my running and EA Sports Active 2 in the mornings. That would be my perfect workout schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment