Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crazy workout

Today was a little crazy for my EA Active workout. Half way through my game generated upper body workout I get distracted by my scheduled interview today. I was agonizing about if I should email and confirm my interview since they had me down for the wrong day so they thought I missed my interview and then didn't let me know that the person I would be interviewing with on the right day was sick. After I finished discussing it with Mike over GoogleTalk and was just getting back to my workout, I get a call. I let it go to voice mail and then get the dings from my phone meaning I got multiple texts. Which means my Google Voice got a voice mail. So I stop again and check it since Google Voice means job stuff. The company that screwed up called to tell me they had filled the position and I didn't need to come in for an interview. But they would keep my resume on file in case this other person doesn't work out. I am thinking the assistant who screwed up didn't own up to her mistake and blamed it on me. Costing me the job, seeing as how I didn't even get a chance.

Anyway, I finish my workout with the game bugging me that my sensors are running out of batteries. I fill out all my surveys and such for the last several days. Then I set up a good long boxing workout to work off some of my frustration. I start the workout and my arm sensor batteries die completely. I back out of the workout and the game chastises me for it. Then I walk to the store buy some batteries and other supplies. Come back and finish my workout. So I start around 9am and don't finish until almost 12pm. Next time I am just not letting anything but an emergency distract me from my workout. Oh well, at least I got a bunch of workout stuff done. Felt good to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment