Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sigh

I can't wait for these afternoon thunder showers to be over. Yesterday, Mike and I were supposed to go for a 6 mile walk after he got home from work. But it was pouring so it was a no go. So I guess Friday morning will be my 6 mile walk. Tomorrow I have an interview so I gotta keep it to my normal 5k and keep from risking injury. Today I was supposed to do some EA Sports Active 2 but we had a carpet guy come over to fix a bump in our carpet. Only problem was he called last night and had a cancellation so he wanted to come over earlier in the morning. Which made it a little tight to do my workout, cool off and shower before he came over. So I missed my EA Active workout.

BUT, I decided to walk to the store tonight so I would have milk for tomorrow's run. It is less than a mile there and back. And the last half I did with a gallon of milk on my back. Glad I did. I do feel less in a funk and am pumped to go for my run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment