Monday, June 13, 2011

Whew! Hot!

I got up a bit early so I could do a longer walk today. They just aren't happening on the weekends so until our Wii is fixed I am switching to a Monday, Wednesday and Friday workout schedule. Or until I get a job that is. So I did 4 miles today and managed to walk it in under a hour. I am quite proud of myself for that. Only had some minor tightness in my right leg too. However, it looks like I am going to have to get up even earlier from now on. It was over 60 degrees at 8am.

My goal was to get up when Mike left but he decided to sleep in longer than he said he was going to so I had to get my snuggles in. Which meant I really had no will to get up after he got up. I either gotta bounce out of bed in the first 10 minutes after my alarm goes off or I just don't wanna get up. So Wednesday I hope to get up so I can go for my run before 8am.

Well, I am dripping in sweat and need to shower. So off to get clean I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment